- When an accident occurs, first make sure that you are in a safe area away from traffic. Next, contact the local police (dialing 911) and complete an accident report. An accident involving bodily injury must be reported to the police in the community in which it occurred. If another party is involved in the accident, please ensure that the other party’s contact information is included in the accident report and kept for your personal reference because that information will be required to complete an Explorify accident report. You should then contact Explorify’s 24-hour roadside assistance at 1-800-234-1353 if you purchased this option if not contact the customer service department by phone (800) 395-0591 ext. 2 or by email email@example.com .
- Next, if your rental was in the U.S., print and complete an Explorify accident report. You’ll need Adobe Reader to view the accident report form. Please ensure that the entire form is completed to ensure there is no delay in the processing of your claim. Once completed, fax the form, along with any accident reports from local or state authorities. For further information regarding an accident claim, please call the customer service department by phone (800) 395-0591 ext. 2 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you didn’t purchase LDW, you are responsible for any and all loss or damage to the car resulting from any cause including but not limited to collision, rollover, theft, tire damage, vandalism, seizure/medical condition, flood, fire, hail or other acts of Nature. In this case, you should contact your personal auto insurance company and establish a claim for damage. If you are renting with a major credit card, you may want to contact their customer service department to determine if coverage is afforded through their collision program. You do not need to wait to receive our claim documents to report your claim to your personal insurance company and/or credit card company.
- Before contacting our claims department, please ensure that you have submitted an Explorify accident report. (You’ll need Adobe Reader to view the accident report form.) Complete the entire form and email the form, along with any accident reports from local or state authorities, at email@example.com.
- After you have emailed your accident report form, if you need further information regarding an accident claim, please call (800) 395-0591 ext. 2 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
NOTE: Even if you prepay, you will still need to present a credit card when you pick up the vehicle.
Explorify Rentals rates do not include fuel. Fuel costs are your responsibility. We claim no responsibility for motorcycle fuel consumption and mileage. You will receive the motorcycle with a Full Tank of fuel and you are responsible to return the motorcycle with a full tank of fuel. If the vehicle needs refueling, a $35 charge will be added.
NOTE: Every time you book a Tour with Explorify Tours, fuel is included!
- You are responsible for all damage or loss you cause to the Vehicle and to others. You agree to provide liability, collision and comprehensive insurance covering you, us, and the Vehicle. We also provide an insurance policy (“Policy”) that covers motorcycle/automobile liability coverage for bodily injury and property damage to third parties with limits no higher than the minimum amounts stated in the financial responsibility insurance laws of the state whose laws apply to the loss.
- You are not insured for vehicle Damage or Theft. We offer several options from upgrading your Liability or Damage Waiver.
Supplemental Liability Insurance protects the passenger with third party liability coverage. We offer $300,000 USD upgrade coverage.
NOTE: SLI is supplemental and secondary to all other available insurance where permitted by law. SLI is only available at participating licensed US locations.
- Explorify offers towing and roadside assistance by an approved vendor if your motorcycle becomes inoperable and if you purchase those options with your rental. Your benefits include emergency road service towing (within 30 miles of occurrence), emergency fuel delivery (up to 2 gallons) and jump-start services. If you purchase Roadside Assistance, we will waive the cost of any approved tow or roadside assistance service up to the amount of $400 USD per incident.
- Unfortunately, we cannot, it’s first come first served.
As mentioned above, you’ll be required to agree to and sign the Rental Agreement before the rental is released to you. We recognize that this will take additional time at the counter each time you rent, we will email you the Rental Agreement and will have the option to sign it and turn it when you pick up the rental to save time.
- At time of rental pick-up, all drivers must present a valid driver’s license in the driver’s name. The preferred second required credential is a major credit card such as American Express, Discover, JCB/Japan Card, MasterCard, Optima, PHH or Visa..
- NOTE: All forms of required identification MUST include a name and MUST match the name and address on the renter’s driver’s license.a>
- Your rental payment can be made using a credit card. When your booking is confirmed, your card account will be charged the deposit of USD $300.00 per traveler. If Your credit card company rejects the subject charges, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- Deposit of USD $300.00 is non-refundable. The deposit covers expenses associated with the fulfillment of your booking (airfare, vehicles, accommodations, attractions, etc.)
We accept all current and valid driver’s license from your home country with the proper class or endorsement permitting you to ride the motorcycle, or equivalent of the motorcycle, you are rentingNOTE: State laws apply to your rental motorcycle and its use .
Here are some Alternative licenses that we accept:
Licenses issued from: Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden:
- A1/A2 – Will allow you to rent scooters.
- A – Will allow you to rent motorcycles or scooters. .
- B1 – Will allow you to rent three-wheeled motorcycles.
Licenses issued from Canada – for all provinces except for Ontario:
- Class 6 designation
Licenses issued from Ontario, Canada:
- style=”list-style-type: square;”>
- Class M1: Will allow you to rent motorcycles and scooters during daylight hours with speed limit no more than 80 km/h on limited highways.
- Class M2: Will allow you to rent motorcycles..
- Class M: Will allow you to rent motorcycles or scooters.
- Class M Condition M: Will allow you to rent three-wheeled motorcycles.
Licenses issued from Australia:
- R-Date – Will allow you to ride scooters.
- R – Will allow you to ride motorcycles or scooters..
Licenses issued from Brazil:
- Category A – designation on your driver’s license to ride any motorcycle or scooters..
Though not required, it is recommended for all visitors with a license in a foreign language to obtain an International Driver’s Permit (IDP). For More information about IDP’s: Click here.
Motorcycle rental rates change every day. We promise that the rate you reserve is the rate you’ll pay – but we can’t promise that the rate you reserve today will apply if you lengthen, shorten or modify your rental period.
|CANCELLATION NOTICE||CANCELLATION CHARGE|
|31 Day or Greater cancellation notice||No Charge|
|30 – 15 Day or Greater cancellation notice||50% of Total Booking Amount|
|14 Day or Less cancellation notice||100% of Total Booking Amount|