We are currently looking for a Fleet Operations Manager at our Los Angeles, CA / Las Vegas, NV (from Jan 2022) location, servicing multiple locations throughout the US.
If you have experience in FLEET & OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT and are interested in travel and meeting new people, then we want to talk to you about our immediate exciting opportunities.
FLEET OPERATIONS MANAGER JOB DUTIES:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major partners.
- Buy, service, and maintain a fleet of high-performance motorcycles that are used for Guided Tours, Self-Guided Tours, and Rentals.
- Use Rental software to facilitate prearranged pick up and drop off with customers.
- Review repair orders. Order fuel for vehicles, order parts, and subcontract repair work.
- Initiates and implements projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Work closely with the management team providing the status of maintenance and budget requirements.
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly review of financial and budget variances.
- Completes special projects as assigned. Required to perform hands-on work activities.
- Ensures that a safe environment exists and that all maintenance and related activities are in conformance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
FLEET OPERATIONS MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Technical experience preferred.
- 3+ years of hands-on fleet operations management with documented results required.
- Industry experience servicing and maintaining motorcycles/vehicles.
- Are dependable, reliable, and able to work with little supervision under precise direction.
- Valid driver’s license; have the ability to obtain CA DL within 90 days, clean driving record.
- Good written and oral communication skills as well as customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- ASE Certifications preferred.
- Be available to travel domestically 1-2 times per month, some weekends and holidays.