Claim Reporting Procedure

Immediately following involvement in an accident or theft, please contact the police department to fill out a police report or accident report. Take photographs of the damage to your vehicle and to the other vehicle (if applicable). If you are hurt, seek medical attention.

As soon as you are able, fill out this Notice of Loss form. The highlighted sections are mandatory (Other Vehicle/Property Damaged sections only if applicable). Call (800) 395-0591 or email to let Explorify Rentals know of the incident.

We will assist you through the next steps of the process.