We are looking for a driven, dynamic, and experienced leader to lead our Explorify Tours company. The VP/Director will work closely with the Chairman of the Board, serving as managing director of corporate operations (Las Vegas, Nv) and the main link between all locations and partners of the company. The ideal candidate for this position has a passion for touring, previous management experience, a proven track record for effective team management, and results-driven leadership.
If you have management experience in Touring and are interested in a unique leadership opportunity, then we want to talk to you about our immediate exciting opportunities as VP/DIRECTOR.
VP/DIRECTOR JOB DUTIES:
- Give proper strategic direction, drive the company’s development, and guide it towards long-term success
- Be a results-driven manager and an inspiring leader, with a business mindset and ability to see the “big picture”
- Achieve growth- and financial targets by successfully managing all operations and business activities, as well as ensuring they are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Ensure quality control throughout the company, establishing KPIs for each department
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- 3-5 yrs experience w/proven results as Director or other managerial position. Experience from the Touring/Travel industry is preferred
- Experience in developing & implementing profitable strategies & action plans
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- An entrepreneurial & operational mindset, with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
- MSc/MBA in business administration or relevant field High school diploma or equivalent
- Dependable, reliable and able to work with little supervision under precise direction
- Available to travel domestically 1-2 times per month, some weekends and holidays.